David J. Wollinka, Esq.
David J. Wolllinka, Esquire, is a local attorney who concentrates his practice in the areas of Estate Planning and Real Estate.
Born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on January 20, 1962; moved to Tarpon Springs, Florida in 1967. Married to Michele, 5 children.
Graduated from Tarpon Springs Senior High School in 1980; graduated in 1983 with high honors from the University of Florida College of Business Administration with Bachelor of Science majoring in finance with minor emphasis on Real Estate; graduated in 1986 from the University of Florida College of Law with a Juris Doctorate Degree.
Wollinka & Wollinka, Attorneys at Law, chartered, 1986 to present
Admission to Courts
Licensed in all Florida State Courts, 1986; licensed to practice in U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1987
- Homewood Residence ACLF Estate Planning and Elder Law
- Endowment Committee Presentation to First United Methodist Church
- Appearances on FLA Law — a live call-in television broadcast answering questions in the areas of Elder Law and Real Estate
- West Pasco Independent Realtors — Discussion of Johnson v. Davis, Seller’s Duty to Disclose Under Johnson v. Davis
- The Florida Bar, 1986
- West Pasco Bar Association
- West Pasco Estate Planning Council
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Tampa Bay Real Estate Council
Paul J. Wikle, CCIM
Paul J. Wikle is a local Real Estate investor and entrepreneur who owned and operated a full service Real Estate company for over 17 years.
Paul is a graduate of Florida State University with a Bachelors Degree in Real Estate.
Paul has 25 years of commercial Real Estate experience including; site selection, syndication, development, investment, brokerage, REO/ special asset workout, and leadership. He owned and operated Coldwell Banker Wikle Properties Inc., a full service commercial/ residential Real Estate office, from 1992 to 2009. He served as Chairman for the Pinellas Realtor Organization and is currently a Director for Jefferson Bank in Oldsmar FL.
- Owner/ Partner at Wollinka – Wikle Title Insurance Agency
- Certified Commercial Investment Member, CCIM
- National Association of Realtors since 1985
- Director, Jefferson Bank of Florida
- Chairman of Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital Foundation Board
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
Trinity, FL 34655
Tampa, FL 33618