- Determining Your Housing Needs
- Start The Home-Buying Process!
- How Lenders Decide Your Maximum Loan
- Purchasing Vs Renting A Home
- Why Use a REALTOR?
- Learn Your Community Resources
- Walkthrough -What To Look For
- Keeping Track Of Homes
- What To Ask When Looking At Homes
- Older Vs Newer Homes
- What Is Earnest Money?
- What Do Home Inspectors Do?
- What About Flood Plains?
- What Are Home Warranties?
- Final Walkthrough Warnings
- What Is A Rate Lock?
- What Is A Mortgage?
- What is A Qualified Mortgage?
- What Is Loan-To-Value (LTV)?
- How Large A Down Payment Do I Need?
- What Is Ability To Repay?
- First-Time Mortgages?
- The Main Types Of Mortgages
- How Interest Affects Mortgages
- Fixed-Rate Mortgage Advantages
- Key Factors In Mortgage Payments
- What Does A Mortgage Cover?
- What Are Discount Points?
- What Is Mortgage Insurance?
- What Is PMI?
- What Is Prime?
- What Is Equity?
- Can I Pay Off Early?
- Key Steps To Secure Your Loan
- What is Debt-To-Income?
- Pre-Qualifying vs Pre-Approval
- Lending Process DOs and DON’Ts
- After Your Loan Application
- Choosing Your Lender
- Choosing Your Home Loan
- How To Compare Loans
- Understanding Loan Fees
- What is A Good Faith Estimate?
- What Is RESPA?
- What’s An Appraisal?
Credit, Closing & Federal Programs
- What is A Credit Score?
- Find Your Credit History
- What Is Escrow?
- Closing Costs Explained Visually
- Title Insurance Explained Visually
- What Are Real Estate Commissions?
- What Happens On Closing Day?
- What Do I Get At Closing?
- What Makes Up Closing Costs?
- How Can The FHA Help?
- What Are The Steps In FHA Loans?
- About FHA Closing Costs
- About 203(b) and 203(k) FHA Loans
- What Are VA Loans?
- Major VA Loan Types
- What is The VA COE?
- Making Your Home Ready To Sell
- Preparing For Internet Showing
- Home Sales Tips -Prepping The Inside
- Home Sales Tips -Prepping The Outside
- How Do I Evaluate An Offer?
- What Is A Counter-Offer?
- The Closing Process For Home Sellers
- 6 Home-Selling Mistakes
- What Can I Ask Brokers?
- Setting Your Price
- Which Square Footage Figure?
- How Is A Home Marketed?
- Improving Your Home’s Value
- What Lenders Must Disclose
- Loans Covered By TRID Disclosures
- Loans NOT Covered By TRID Disclosures
- 6 Required Pieces of Information
- Can Lenders Request More Information?
- Do Lenders HAVE To Approve In 3 Days?
- What Is A Business Day?
- How Long Will Lenders Keep My Records?
- What Does The Loan Estimate Tell You?
- Could My Loan Exceed The Estimate?
- Refunds -If Your Loan Exceeds Your Estimate
- Can Creditors Revise Loan Estimates?
- Can My Settlement Charges Change?
- When Do I Get My Closing Disclosure?
- Loan Estimates -Terms, Payments, Closing
- Loan Estimates -Loan Costs
- Loan Estimates -Services You Can’t Shop
- Loan Estimates -Services You CAN Shop
- Loan Estimates -Other Costs
- Calculating Your Cash To Close
- Understanding Loan Estimate Comparisons
- Your Rights For Closing Disclosures
- Closing Disclosures -Understanding Page 1
- Closing Disclosures – Closing Costs
- Closing Disclosures – Understanding Summaries
- Closing Disclosures – Important Additions
What Our Clients Say
My Marketing Rep, Tina Babnik, is always there for my team and I, with whatever we may need. I really appreciate the exceptional care and service she provides. She is the Best!
Wollinka Wikle Title has some of the top closers around! They are very conscientious and provide great attention to detail. I appreciate the wonderful care and friendly service they offer to my clients. Wollinka Wikle Title is an awesome company to work with for all your title needs!"
Future Home Really
Florida Luxury Realty
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Hancock & Whitney Bank
The Arata Team
Bay to Coast Home Group
Michael L, Lewin & Associates, Inc.